Are you interested in offline-first applications? What about a developer experience that makes user-centered data the easy default? Do you think it would be cool if you could have a MongoDB like experience in the browser, while also syncing data to the decentralized web? Us too! Join us to test out a first step towards an offline-first local database that syncs to the decentralized web.
- Textile to provide introductory material, including overview documentation, getting-started guides and videos, as well as an "advanced" React app template/demo.
- One group-based zoom call (or multiple calls if time-zones require it) to solicit initial feedback, answer questions, and set up more directed calls in the following week(s)
- In the meantime, Alpha Preview members are invited to ask questions and engage with the Textile team and others in the Alpha Preview Slack channel
- One-on-one calls between Textile and the various Alpha Preview Teams to discuss feedback, wants/needs, bugs, features, etc. Also, an opportunity to discuss the specifics of a project, and for Textile team to provide further guidance best-practices
- One group-based zoom call (or multiple calls if time-zones require it) to solicit final feedback, answer questions, and setup the final feedback survey.
- Invited teams to fill out the final feedback survey.
- Also the option of recording some demos and developing showcases if participants are interested.
- Textile to release wrap-up blog post/case studies outlining the Alpha Preview Program, the projects that were included in the program, and any showcases/videos that were developed in the previous week.